Fujitsu fi-800R Color Duplex Document Scanner
The Fujitsu fi-800R is a compact yet highly efficient document scanner capable of scanning all types of documents including passports and IDs. It includes robust features such as reverse feeding and Active Skew Correction-an industry first! All to provide an agile and efficient scanning experience on even the most crowded of desks. Because of its U-Turn Scan and elimination of the paper exit tray, the fi-800R fits into tight spaces and eliminates the need for multiple scanning devices.
The fi-800R scans A4 portrait documents at comfortable speeds of 40 vppm/80 ipm (200/300 dpi) and makes customer onboarding easy with its compact size and versatile scanner abilities.
FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-800R features:
- Fast 40 ppm / 80 ipm
- 20 page ADF for batch scanning
- Thick document scanning (up to 5mm thick) such as passports and ID cards
- Ultra compact size – 50% to 75% smaller than competitive scanners in the category
- Return Scan – scans and reverses flawlessly. No carrier sheet needed
- U-Turn Scan – saves operational space as no exit tray is needed. Scanned documents return on top of the scanner
- Active Skew Correction* – an industry first! Individual functioning rollers ensure straight pages
- Automatic Stacking Control – documents are scanned from the top and return to the top in a smooth and neat batch
- Face recognition – ID cards or passports scanned upside down or backwards are automatically rotated to the correct positon
- MRZ Code recognition and data extraction
- In-box software includes PaperStream IP driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver, PaperStream Capture, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, Scanner Central Admin